Command and Control Frameworks – most of the time abbreviated to C2, are necessary tools in maintaining access and making sure exploited systems are stable and reliable, setting the stage for data exfiltration and other post-exploitation tasks/goals. Below are some of most popular command and control frameworks that are stable, extendable, and features a lot of modules that suits most engagements.
- https://github.com/cobbr/Covenant – written in .NET
- https://github.com/Nettitude/PoshC2 – written in powershell & python
- https://github.com/EmpireProject/Empire – written in powershell & python
- https://github.com/zerosum0x0/koadic – written in python, leveraging COM objects
- https://github.com/Ne0nd0g/merlin – written in golang
- https://www.cobaltstrike.com/ & https://github.com/rapid7/metasploit-payloads – OG C2s